Sunday, March 6, 2011

So Who Am I and Why Should You Care?

Good question. Move along, nothing to see here.

Or not.

In a nutshell, I am an awesome husband who loves his wife. I am a decent video game animator, an average powerlifter, an even worse strongman, and I love my 8 pound dog named Vino. All of these things make me who I am, and I do my best at each of them.

I currently am employed as the lead animator at 5TH Cell. Prior to that, I worked at Volition for 12 years, working from junior to senior animator, ending my career there as the studio's principle technical animator.

This blog is intended to be a collection of my thoughts and processes for my video game animation and technical animation career. I want to share my knowledge and have people share theirs with me. I want to be questioned, debated with, and told I am wrong so that I can learn, but I also hope that some of what I talk about will teach others.

I'll keep my powerlifting and strongman activities isolated to this website, run by fellow game industry veteran and powerlifter Seth Gibson. I'll keep my personal life, aside from comical musings, personal- my wife is stronger than you, and that's all you need to know.

Enjoy, and welcome to my brainium.

No comments:

Post a Comment